Hiring - Content Manager
Medit is currently looking to hire responsible and dedicated employees to work with our foreign based customers in America and Europe.
- Customer Success Management Team
- The CSM Team offers training, tutorials, and technical support for Medit dealers and end-users around the world.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Development of educational contents for training customers (dealers & end-users)
- Design and produce online and offline trainings for customers
- Provide technical support to foreign customers (Europe & Americas)
- Manage the technical service plan and execution for customers
- Communication skills in English equivalent to a native
- Experience using photo and video editing software is preferred
- Ability to design and follow through on monthly, quarterly, and annual content calendar
- Interest in technology and software with an ability to learn new programs
- Experience writing marketing and teaching content preferred
- Candidates should have at least one year working experience
- Conversational Korean is preferred
- How to apply
- Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Application deadline : Nov 30. 2015
- Applicants who pass the screening process will be called in for an interview
- Working conditions
- Working Hours : 9 am ~ 6 pm, including breaks (12 pm ~ 1pm), Monday through Friday
- Due to time differences around the world, flexible working hours will be needed
For more information, please visit http://meditcompany.com/working-at-medit/.